Support Outreach Services, ( SOS ) collects donated items suitable for resale to raise financial support for local missions and missionaries abroad. We partners with other nonprofit organizations to provide their clients with clothing and household items through a voucher system.
The Thrift Store benefits the community through low cost quality, gently used merchandise.
Who We Serve
Support Outreach Services, ( SOS ) provides financial support and store house support to local ministries and missionaries abroad. Those nonprofit organizations receiving ongoing support from SOS must agree to the SOS statement of faith. They must be serving God and His people through active involvement in service and sharing the Gospel.
Statement of Faith
Support Outreach Services, Inc. (SOS) is a non-profit Christian organization providing moral and financial support to organizations and missionaries dedicated to spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ. SOS believes the Bible to be the only infallible source of wisdom, guidance and the ancient creeds of the Christian faith and to be a complete synopsis of proper theology. Within this context, SOS asserts the following Statement of Faith:
1. There is one living and true God, eternally existent in three distinct persons:
Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Mathew 28:19; 1 Timothy 3:16; 1 Corinthians 12:4-6; 2 Corinthians 13:14; Ephesians 4:5-6; 1 Peter 1:2.
2. God formed the universe and everything in it, and it continues to operate by His design.
Genesis 1:1, 26,27; Psalms 33:6.
3. Humans by their own choices broke fellowship with God, and outside of His mercy, the fellowship was irredeemable.
Genesis 3:1-6; Romans 3:23; Romans 6:23
4. God, in His infinite grace, sought restoration with humankind through His Son Jesus Christ who was born to a virgin, lived without sin, taught the truth of the Kingdom of Heaven, and died to atone for the sins of all who believe in Him.
John 3:16; Mathew 1:23; Luke 1:34-35; Hebrew 4:15; Romans 5:8-11; John 14:6; Isaiah 7:14.
5. Jesus Christ was physically raised from the dead, and He ascended into heaven.
John 2:22; Romans 6:9; John 16:28; Romans 8:34
6. The Holy Spirit is the active agent of God’s power and personality in the world today, and He empowers Believers as agents of spiritual and social transformation.
Romans 8:11; Acts 1:8;
7. Believers, empowered by the Holy Spirit, are responsible to proclaim the Kingdom of Heaven to every person.
Acts 1:8; Mathew 28:18-20; Mark 16:15-16; Acts 13:47;
8. Jesus Christ will personally return to earth to bring about the end of the tangible world.
Acts 1:8-10; Mathew 24:29-30; 1 Thessalonians 3:13; 1 John 2:28.